Industry Experience Focused In The Life Sciences
We have significant experience rendering legal advice in life sciences and related fields, including the following:
- Consumer Products
- Interventional Cardiology
- Medical Diagnostics
- Medical Devices
- Personalized Medicine
- Regenerative Medicine
- Translational Research
- Traumatic Brian Injury
Representative Client Programs
Examples of specific technologies with which we have experience negotiating transactions, performing due diligence analyses, prosecuting or enforcing patents include the following:
- Biomedical and medical devices including dental, imaging, interventional cardiology, including stents and catheters, orthopedics including spinal implants and exercise machines, and surgical devices.
- Biotechnology, including antigen arrays, diagnostics and drug development in obesity, immunology and rare cell detection fields.
- Consumer and juvenile products including breast milk and urine detectors, pump dispensers, bassinets, strollers, infant swings, car seats and portable basketball systems.
- Healthcare IT, including electronic prescribing.
- In vitro diagnostic multivariate index assays for ovarian cancer and breast cancer
- Microfluidics including cell sorting and MEMS technologies in preconcentrators in analyte detection and analysis systems.
- Small molecule therapeutics for treatment of depression, Niemann-Pick Disease and various other disorders
- Stem Cell
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Vaccine production platforms for RNA vaccines
Collaborations with Client and Other Counsel
- We work closely with our client's in-house counsel to support and leverage their activities
- Extensive network of US and foreign prosecution and litigation law firms, based on our prior experience
- We manage patent portfolios for various clients using selected patent prosecution firms for day-to-day activities
- We work closely with attorneys at other firms to ensure our mutual client has cutting edge expertise – regardless of the technology or legal issue that is involved